miércoles, 27 de enero de 2021

422. A POEM

It´s fun to write poems using your imagination and choosing words that rhyme.

I sometimes like to write poems when I´m inspired. It´s a great way to express how you feel.

I wrote this poem in 2017.


Breathing deeply

Walking slowly

The sun above me

Feeling so happily free

Cool breeze in the air

Gently going through my hair

The sun on my face

Will surely leave a lasting trace



Walking along the path of giant trees

Whispering gentle songs of quiet peace

Feeling good to be alive

Not important when I arrive

Time is still


This moment my very will

As I walk up the gentle hill

I may die on this day

Let my spirit take me away

And be born again in the month of May



Copyright Alan Moliner 2017

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario