Prana hand mudra yoga is another widely practiced mudra for the treatment of diseases.
Instruction Steps For Prana Mudra:
· It is done with the help of both the hands.
· Tips of ring plus little finger have to be joined by the lean of thumb.
· All other fingers must be extended straight.
· Prana mudra alters the energy in the body, making you fit in conscious breathing by your hand mudra practice.
· Take profound and regular breathing.
· Breathe in and exhale for same duration.
· You can sing the mantra sound ‘So-hum’. Chant ‘so’ on inhale and ‘humm’ on exhale.
· Although at start you will discover it hard to chant plus inhale-exhale simultaneous., with practice you can perfect it.
· Perform the inhale and breathe out (by sound chanting) for continuous 20-30 times.
· Now try to focus on your mind.
· You will sense a sudden vibration in your body, a likely situation where your body feels like floating.
· All of a sudden, you will feel some immediate result of prana mudra. You will be invigorated and feel good.
Duration For Prana Mudra:
30 to 45 minutes of normal practice is sufficient to obtain the perfect result.