miércoles, 10 de abril de 2019

404. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO SPARE TIME?

There are a lot of different things people do in life.
Well...in fact, simply waking up and still be alive to live another day is the biggest thrill.
What else is there that really makes you feel alive?

I can think think of a lot of things:

Image result for images: people doing different activities


- Walking along the beach
- Traveling
- Playing a musical instrument
- Singing
- Playing a sport
- Walking in the mountains



- Riding a bicycle in the counrtyside
- Doing Taichi or Yoga
- Cooking
- Going to the gym
- Going camping
- Swimming
- Running
- Writing
- Painting
- Photography
- Eating delicious food
- Dreaming
- Being with friends
- Making love
- Getting married and forming a family

Oh my God......there are so many things you can do to enjoy life and be happy

So, what do you like to do? Perhaps you like doing a lot of things....like me.

HOW ABOUT YOU? WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO?

One of the things that I love doing is riding my motorcycle in the countryside, in the hills, taking photographs and visiting remote country villages.




I like doing a lot of things....but something I enjoy is riding my classic custom motorcycle because she is beautiful and I like to feel the wind as I accelerate and the sun on my face.
Of course, you can ride a bicycle and feel the same thing....but it´s very different.

In a car you are inside a box. You see things passing by in a different way....and it can be boring.  

Riding a motrorcycle you are moving outside, and so you feel more connected with everything around you.



I don´t like to ride sport motorcycles because I don´t like to ride fast. 

I like to ride my motorcycle enjoying that special moment of what I am doing, seeing and feeling....and to do that one has to ride nice and easy.




Como veis uso el gerundio en el texto. Hay muchos verbos que se usan siempre en gerundio.
Ver el tema 164 (El Gerundio)

Vocabulary

Waking up = despertarse
Still = todavia
Thrill = emocion
Else  = mas
So many  = tantas
Like  = como
How about = y (I Iike popcorn. How about you? = Me gusta las palomitas. Y tu?

*How about tambien significa " Que te parece?....y el verbo va en gerundio
How about going to the cinema tonight.  : Que te parece ir al cine esta noche?    

I´m hungry. How about eating Chinese food? : Tengo hambre. Que te parece comer comida china?

Nice and easy = (Expresion)  = con tranquilidad
It´s important to eat nice and easy. Some people eat to fast.
It´s better to ride your motorcycle nice and easy  = Es mejor ir en moto con tranquilidad

Frank Sinatra sings "Nice and easy"




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario