miércoles, 5 de octubre de 2011

83.) "JESUS THE HOLY SPIRIT SOUL OF THE UNIVERSE"

These passages are from the New International version of The Holy Bible



 Nicodemus came to Jesus at night and said, "Rabbi, we know you are a teacher who has come from God. Nobody could 1.) perform the miraculous signs your are doing if God were not with you." And Jesus said, "I tell you the truth...2.) unless a man is born again, 
he cannot enter the 3.) kingdom of God"
"How can a man be born when he is old?" Nicodemus asked. "4.) Surely he cannot enter a second time into his mother´s 5.) womb to be born!


                                                  copyright: photo by alan moliner
Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, unless a man is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. "6.) Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to Spirit. 
You should not be surprised what I am saying, "You 7.) must be born again. The wind blows 8.) wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot know where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit." John 5:5-8


And Jesus also said, "The Holy Spirit, 9.) whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you things and will 10.) remind you of everything I have said to you.
Peace I  leave with you; my peace I give you. Do not 11.) let your hearts be 12.) troubled and do not be afraid.  John 14:26-27  


13.) As long as we are in this material world, 14.) happiness and distress will come and go. So we 15.) should not be 16.) bothered by it. 
Our 17.) goal in life is trying for 18.) self-realization.
Suffering and happiness will go on 19.) as long as we have a material body, but according to Jesus we must understand that "We are not only this body which we see in the 20.) mirror, we are a Holy Spirit soul which is eternal and will be born again. 

Our body is constantly changing, but our Spirit soul is eternal. When we were children our bodies were different than it is now, but 21.) in fact, we are 22.) still the same person, only with a changed body; our Holy Spirit soul has not 23.) left us.....but it has evolved and it is our inner essence which makes us continue walking along this 24.) path of life forever eternal. We have the same Spirit Soul even though we have possibly died many deaths and have had other bodies.

A spiritual rejuvenation is necessary. It is important to 25.) realize that "I am not this body; that I am a spirit eternal soul and 26.) through the Holy Spirit, the 27.) outer world is 28.) revealed to man in a 29.) higher way. 

Of course, it is not an easy 30.) task to 31.) be able to be in touch with your spirit soul. Our mind is constantly thinking about so many things; which can make us stressed in so many ways, so we need to 32.) breathe slowly and meditate; sitting quietly at the beach, walking in nature, or simply finding a quiet place to meditate at home and little by little get in touch with our inner spirit soul and 33.) let it flow throught our body.  


"Well, all this sounds very nice and philisophical, but of course life is a mystery and a process of learning. Who knows what is true and why we were born and what will happen when we are going to one day die and we ask ourselves what happens next; or even when our loved ones die; that´s the big question. I would like to believe that one day when I die, my spirit soul, or even call it Guradian Angel will be re-united with my mother, father and family; riding my bike together with them along a beautiful path in the countryside and the sun shinning in a blue sky.
Perhaps even re-incarnate as many of the Indian religions believe; and after reading the book,"Damn Karma", there is that a possibility. These religions believe that when our bodies die, our spirit soul will be born again into another body because we are still learning, or perhaps be fortunate enough not to re-incarnate anymore and simply be a spirit soul and be one with God together with our loved ones. So, it seems so evident to believe that we are in fact spirit souls, which is the driver of our bodies, such as we are the drivers of our car. Without our spirit soul our body would only be an empty lifeless shell. 
In this faced-paced society, it can be rather complicated to really see and feel and realize who we are and what we can do to live a better life in harmony with ourselves and the universe which we are a part of.
I´m sure that contemplation and meditation can help us be in contact with our spirit soul and live this very moment with a smile on our faces as if it were the first day of our new life. 
Try to think about everything we do during the day. Be aware of your deep slow breathing to be in contact with your spirit soul and simply be here and now; and if we are going to eat a nice shinny red apple, hold it it your hand and smell it and be one with your apple while you´re eating it.
Or ride your bicycle feeling the wind and the sun on your face; or walking along the beach barefoot feeling the sand and the water under your feet; concentrating on your deep slow breathing and be in direct contact with "NOW", your Spirit Soul and the universe", especially when you´re in a quiet place like walking in a forest, in the countryside or along the beach  





You can listen to this podcast on how to meditate by "Headspace" See how much you can understand
http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/audio/2011/jan/24/headspace-mindfulness
See my article in the blog about "Breathing"
Vocabulary
1. Perform  = realizar
2. Unless = al menos que
3. Kingdom  = reino
4. Surely = sin duda
5. Womb = útero
6. Flesh gives birth to flesh = el cuerpo da vida al cuerpo
7. Must = debes
8. Wherever it pleases  = donde quiera
9. Whom = a quien
10.Remind = recordar 
11.Let = dejar
12.Troubled = preocupado
13.As long as =  con tal que
14.Happiness and distress  = felicidad y angustia
15.Should not = no debería
16.Bothered  =  molesto
17.Goal  = meta
18.Self-realization  = realización personal
19.As long as = con tal que
20.Mirror  = espejo
21.In fact = de echo
22.Still  = todavía
23.Left  = dejado
24.Path  = senda
25.Realize  = darse cuenta
26.Through  = a través
27.Outer  = exterior
28.Revealed  = revelado
29.Higher way = manera mas elevada
30.Task  = tarea
31.Be able = para poder
32.Breathe  = respirar
33.Let it flow throughout our body  = dejarlo fluir por nuestro cuerpo


This beautiful and touching song is sung by Selah and Jill Phillips
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdfnEHo7Vk8 



Lyrics                                                 Translated by ajm
Sweet Jesus, my Savior,                      Dulce Jesus, mi salvador

you are my faithful friend                   tu eres mi amigo fiel
You made me, you know me              Me hiciste, me conoces
You see my every sin                           Ves cada pecado mio
And my soul is amazed                        Y mi alma está asombrado
by this gift of your grace                     por este regalo de tu gracia
And these arms that take me in        Y estos brazos que me acogen
Sweet Jesus, my Savior,                      Dulce Jesus, mi salvador,
You are my faithful friend                   Tu eres mi amigo fiel

Sweet Jesus, my shelter,                     Dulce Jesus, mi cobijo
you are my faithful friend                    tu eres mi amigo fiel
The refuge that I run to                        El refugio a donde acudo
when my world comes closing in         cuando mi mundo se se me echa encima    
Why should I be afraid                          Porque debería tener miedo
when I know I am saved                       cuando se que estoy salvado
By the arms that take me in                Por los brazos que me acogen

Sweet Jesus, my shelter,                      Dulce Jesus, mi cobijo
you are my faithful friend                     Eres mi amigo fiel
Oh yeah                                                      Oh si
Sweet Jesus, my shepherd,                  Dulce Jesus, mi pastor
you are my faithful friend                     eres mi amigo fiel
You hold me, you lead me,                   Me sostienes, me guías
I'll follow til the end                                Seguiré hasta el final
And once more I will say                       Y una vez mas diré
on that beautiful day                              en ese hermoso día
When your arms take me in                 Cuando tus brazos me acogen
Sweet Jesus, my shepherd,                  Dulce Jesus, mi pastor
you are my faithful friend                     tu eres mi amigo fiel
Sweet Jesus my Savior                          Dulce Jesus mi salvador 
you are my faithful friend.                   tu eres mi amigo fiel 

In this fantastic and powerfull song by Sinead O´Connor she sings, "Feel so different"  = Me siento tan diferente
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfYGfJmTy78


Lyrics                                                                       Translated by ajm                   
God grant me the serenity to                       Dios conceda me la serenidad para
accept the things I can not change              aceptar las cosas que no puedo cambiar
Courage to change the things I can              Coraje para cambiar las cosas que puedo
And the wisdom to know the difference         Y la sabiduría para saber la diferencia

I am not like I was before                              No era como era antes
I thought that nothing would change me         Pensé que nada me cambiaría
I was not listening anymore                          Ya no escuchaba
Still you continued to affect me                     Todavía seguías afectando me

I was not thinking anymore                           Ya no escuchaba
Although I said I still was                              Aunque dije que aun estaba
I'd said "I don't want anymore"                       Había dicho "Ya no quiero mas"
Because of bad experience                           Por la mala experiencia

But now I feel so different                              Pero ahora me siento tan diferente
I feel so different                                           Me siento tan diferente
I feel so different                                           Me siento tan diferente

I have not seen freedom before                       No he visto la libertad antes
And I did not expect to                                  Y no lo esperaba
Don't let me forget now I'm here                      No me hagas olvidar que ahora estoy aquí
Help me to help you to behold you                 Ayuda me ayudarte contemplarte

I started off with many friends                        Empecé con muchos amigos
And we spent a long time talking                   Y pasamos mucho tiempo hablando
I thought they meant every word they said      Pensé que estaban en serio cada palabra que decían
But like everyone else they were stalling        Pero como todos lo demás estaban evasivos

And now they seem so different                     Y ahora parecen tan diferente
They seem so different                                  Parecen tan diferente
I should have hatred for you                           Debería tener odio para ti
But I do not have any                                    Pero no lo tengo
And I have always loved you                          Y siempre te he querido
Oh you have taught me plenty                        Ay me has enseñado mucho

The whole time I'd never seen                         Todo el tiempo no había visto
All you had spread before me                         Todo lo que habías desplegado ante mi
The whole time I'd never seen                         Todo el tiempo no había visto
All I'd need was inside me                              Todo que necesitaría estaba dentro de mi

Now I feel so different                                     Ahora me siento tan diferente
I feel so different                                            Me siento tan diferente
I feel so different                                            Me siento tan diferente  
I feel so different                                            Me siento tan diferente
I feel so different
[ Lyrics from: http://www.l       Me siento tan diferente
And here´s this fantastic song By Bon Jovi called "It´s my life"
Lyrics                                            Translated by ajm
This *ain't a song for                       Esta no es una canción para 
the broken-hearted                          los desconsolados
A silent prayer for                            Una oración silenciosa para
the faith-departed                           los sin fe 
I ain't gonna be just                        No voy a ser solamente  
a face in the crowd                          una cara en la multitud
You're gonna hear my voice               Vas a oir mi voz 
When I shout it out loud                   Cuando lo grito bien fuerte
Chorus: 
It's my life                                      Es mi vida
It's now or never                              Es ahora o nunca 
I ain't gonna live forever                   No voy a vivir para siempre
I just want to live while I'm alive       Solo quiero vivir mientras estoy vivo
(It's my life)                                    Es mi vida
My heart is like an open highway        Mi corazon es como una carretera abierta  
Like Frankie said                              Como dijo Frankie
I did it my way                                 Lo hice a mi manera
I just wanna live while I'm alive         Solo quiero vivir mientras estoy vivo
It's my life                                      Es mi vida
This is for the ones                          Esto es para aquellos
who stood their ground                     que no cedieron terreno 
For Tommy and Gina who                  Para Tommy y Gina quien
never backed down                           nunca cedieron
Tomorrow's getting                           Mañana se pone
harder make no mistake                    mas difícil y no te cabe la duda 
Luck ain't even lucky                         La suerte ni siquiera tiene suerte
Got to make your own breaks             Hay que hacer tus propios roturas    
Chorus: 
It's my life                                       Es mi vida
And it's now or never                         Es ahora o nunca
I ain't gonna live forever                    No voy a vivir para siempre 
I just want to live                             Solo quiero vivir
while I'm alive                                  mientras estoy vivo
(It's my life)                                     Es mi vida
My heart is like                                 Mi corazón es como
an open highway                               una carretera abierta
Like Frankie said                               Como dijo Frankie
I did it my way                                 Lo hice a mi manera
I just want to live                             Solo quiero vivir
while I'm alive                                  mientras estoy vivo
'Cause it's my life                             Porque es mi vida
Better stand tall when                       Mejor estar de pie bien alto
they're calling you out                       te están llamando
Don't bend, don't break,                     No te dobles, no te rompas
baby, don't back down                       nena, no cedas
Chorus: 
It's my life                                       Es mi vida
And it's now or never                         Y es ahora o nunca
'Cause I ain't gonna live forever          Porque no voy a vivir para siempre 
I just want to live while I'm alive        Solo quiero vivir mientras estoy vivo
(It's my life) 
My heart is like an open highway          Mi corazón es una carretera abierta
Like Frankie said                                Como dijo Frankie
I did it my way                                  Lo hice a mi manera 
I just want to live while I'm alive         Solo quiero vivir mientras estoy vivo
Chorus: 
It's my life                                         "                     "            "
And it's now or never 
'Cause I ain't gonna live forever 
I just want to live while I'm alive          "                     "            "
(It's my life) 
My heart is like an open highway 
Like Frankie said 
I did it my way 
I just want to live while I'm alive          "                     "            "
'Cause it's my life! 
 

*ain´t es mas bien coloquial en vez de decir isn´t
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx2u5uUu3DE&ob=av2e 








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario