viernes, 4 de febrero de 2011

7.) Los Pronombre Personales + El verbo ser o estar y los Pronombres Objeto

"It is a beautiful church in Barcelona designed by Antoni Gaudi"

Los Pronombres Personales + el Verbo ser y estar y los Pronombres Objeto

Presente:

Se suele usar la contracción: Pronombre + verbo ser/ estar
Ejemplos:
-I am (I´m) an English teacher = Soy profesor de inglés
-You are (You´re) tall  = Tu eres alto    
-He is (He´s) Spanish  = El es español  
-She is (She´s) pretty  = Ella es guapa  
-It is (It´s) expensive  = Ello es caro  = Ello es caro     
-We are (We´re) *tired  = Nosotros estamos cansados 
-You are (You´re) *crazy  = Vosotros estáis *locos 
-They are (They´re) *Japanese  = Ellos son *Japoneses 

*Recordar que en inglés las nacionalidades van en mayúscula
*Recordar que no hay plural para los adjetivos en inglés

Para negar se usa (NOT) detrás del verbo ser/estar usando una contracción
Ejemplos:
-I´m not rich  = No soy rico
-She isn´t very tall  = Ella no es muy alta
-The restaurant isn´t expensive   = El restaurante no es caro 
-We aren´t at home  = No estamos en casa 
-They aren´t *happy  = Ellos no están *contentos 
- I wasn´t in the office all day  = No estaba en la oficina en todo el día 
- We weren´t eating in the garden  =  No estabamos comiendo en el jardin
- He wasn´t very happy with his boss  =  No estaba muy contento con su jefe


Pasado del Verbo ser / estar
Para formar el pasado, se usa (was y were):
Se usa "WAS" para la primera persona y tercera persona singular (I, HE, SHE)
Ejemplos:
- I was ill yesterday  =  Yo estaba enfermo ayer
-You were very tall  = Tu eras muy alto 
- He was in his office  = El estaba en su oficina 
- It was very cheap  = Era muy barato 
- We were in London this summer  = Nosotros estábamos / estuvimos en Londres este verano
-They were very nice  = Ellos eran muy simpáticos 
  
Para hacer la interrogación se pone antes el verbo ser o estar
Ejemplos:
-Are you Spanish?  = ¿Eres español?
-Is she your girlfriend?  = ¿Es ella tu novia?
-Are they your friends  = ¿Son ellos tus amigos?
-Are you from Canada  = ¿Sois de Canadá?
-Is that your car?  = ¿Es es tu coche?

Para contestar una pregunta, se usa una contestación breve con el verbo ser o estar y no se usa la contracción, EXCEPTO cuando haces una negación
Ejemplos:
-Are you at home? Yes, I am  = ¿Estas en casa? Si
-Are you in Barcelona? No, I´m not  =  ¿Estás en Barcelona? No
-Is that your car? No, it isn´t  = ¿Es ese tu coche? No
-Are they German? Yes, they are  = ¿Son alemanes? Si
-Is she your sister? Yes, she is  = ¿Es ella tu hermana? Si
-Are they happy? No, they aren´t  = ¿Son felices? No

Los "PRONOMBRES OBJETO"
Se colocan detrás de una preposición o detrás de un verbo
Ejemplos:
- I work with Alex. He works with me  = Trabajo con Alex. El trabaja conmigo
- Call me this afternoon  = Llamame ésta tarde
- He is my friend. I play tennis with him  = El es mi amigo. Juego al tenís con el
- Susan is my girlfriend. I sometimes live with her  = Susan es mi novia. A veces vivo con ella
- Hello. I´m Paul. Hi Paul. I think I know you = Hola, Soy Paul. Hola Paul. Creo que te conozco
- Sam and Tracy are our friends. They like to have dinner with us  = Sam y Tracy son nuestros amigos. A ellos les gusta cenar con nosotros
- We also like to have dinner with them  = A nosotros también nos gusta cenar con ellos



Poner el verbo ser /estar y los pronombres objeto en las siguientes frases (Ver solución mas abajo)

1. …………….you Spanish?. Yes, I…………..
2. ……………Susan English? No, she………..
3. …………this your computer? Yes, it …………..
4. …………you with …………….(ellos)
5. Paco Works with ……………(conmigo)
6. Can you call …………(a ella) tomorrow?
7. We…………..(negar)at home. We……………at the cinema
8. He……………..(negar) my boyfriend
9. We……………..in New York this summer
10. Can I go with …………..(contigo) to the party?
11. I………….not rich
12. Your friend ……………….very nice to………….(conmigo) yesterday
13. My boss…………….(negar) in his office this morning
14. Will you call..................... ?(a el)
15. Are you coming with…………..(nosotros) to the party?


Translation exercise (ver solución más abajo)
1. No estoy en casa en este momento.
2. ¿Estás en el restaurante? No, aún no hemos llegado.
3. Ella no es mi hermana. Es mi prima.
4. ¿Estás en casa? Si
5. ¿Están locos? No, están un poco borrachos.
6. Eres muy guapa como tu madre.
7. Soy profesor de inglés.
8. No son japoneses
9. ¿Estabas en casa ayer? No
10. Ya no es mi amigo
11. Estaba en mi oficina haciendo un informe.
12. ¿Eres mi amigo? Si
13. ¿Está Susan cansada? Si
14. ¿Era barato? No, era bastante caro
15. ¿Estás enfermo? No, Estoy mejor ahora.
16. ¿Sois felices? Si, más felices que nunca.
17. ¿Quieres cenar con nosotros?
18. Da igual. Esta noche cenaré con ellos
19. Estoy seguro que te conozco. ¿Estabas en una conferencia el año pasado?
20. ¿Te apetece jugar al tenis conmigo?

Liverpool Express canta "You are my love" = Eres mi amor

Lyrics                                                                         Translated by ajm

You are my love                                                         Eres mi amor
you are the one that I adore                                    Eres la que adoro
You are my love                                                         Eres mi amor       
You are what I have waited for.                              Eres lo que estaba esperando
Oh, you are my love (x3)                                           "            "           "

You are my day                                                          Eres mi día 
You changed my Winter into Spring                     Cambiaste mi invierno para la primavera
You came my way and                                             Viniste hacía mi y
then my heart began to sing                                   entonces mi corazón empezó a cantar
Oh, you are my love (x3)

Times were getting lonely                                        Había momentos de soledad
I was thinking only                                                     Estaba pensando que 
Yesterday about the friends I thought I had          ayer acerca de los a amigos que pensaba que tenía 
But no-one ever came to call on                             Pero nadie vino a verme
They weren't around to close the door on             No estaban para cerrarles la puerta
Never thought that things would get that way       Nunca pensaba que las cosas serían así

You are my love                                                          Eres mi amor
You are the one I'll always need                             Eres la que siempre necesito
You are my love                                                          Eres mi amor
For you I'd get down on my knees.                        Me pondré en rodillas para ti
Oh, you are my love (x3)

You are my love (Times were getting lonely)       "                         "                   "
You are the one that I adore (I was thinking only)
You are my love (Yesterday about the friends)
You are the one what 
I have waited for (who used                                    Te he esperado
to call on me)
Oh, you are my love (x3)                                           Oh, eres mi amor



Solución de los verbos ser/ estar y pronombres objeto
1. Are / am   2. Is  / isn´t   3. Is / is    4. Are / them   5. me    6. her    7. aren´t / are
8. isn´t    9. were    10. you   11. not   12. was / me   13. wasn´t   14. him   15. us

Translation solution

1. I´m not at home at the moment.

2. Are you at the restaurant? No, we still haven´t arrived.
3. She isn´t my sister. She´s my cousin.
4. Are you at home? Yes, I am.
5. Are they crazy? No, they are a little drunk.
6. You are very pretty like your mother.
7. I´m an English teacher.
8. They aren´t Japanese
9. Were you at home yesterday? No, I wasn´t. 
10. He isn´t my friend anymore.
11. I was in my office making a report.
12. Are you my friend? Yes, I am.
13. Is Susan tired? Yes, she is.
14. Was it cheap? No, it wasn´t. It was rather expensive.
15. Are you ill? No, I´m better now. 
16. Are you happy? Yes, happier than ever.
17. Do you want to have dinner with us?
18. It doesn´t matter. I´ll have dinner with them tonight.
19. I´m sure I know you. Were you in a conference last year?
20. Do you feel like playing tennis with me? 
177777777777777777717117 117[ Lyrics from:


    





  


1 comentario: